Thursday, October 6, 2011

san sebastian - i love you.

the longest stop of my trip was in San Sebastian.
I was here for five nights and it was kind of my holiday from my holiday, I needed some downtime!
My time in San Seb consisted of...beach, eat, a spot of shopping, climbing a mountain and more beach...it was perfect and hot.
I would probably say that this has been my favourite stop so far, and I'm keen to head back at some stage to get some more beach time.
Also, I haven't been to Santorini yet but the sunsets in San Seb are the best I have ever seen, i'll post on that later.
I'm coming to the end of my trip and it's time to get serious about life again come Tuesday. I'm off tomorrow to my last stop, a weekend in Paris!
AND thanks to all my people for reading this blog, I have just hit 1000 views, it means the world to me to know that you're all following what i'm up to, I am really loving creating this for you.

heres a few snaps from my first day in San Sebastian...
so many tapas restaurants with amazing arrays of food in the old town
my plate of tapas or "pinchos" as they're known in the Basque region
from one end to the other
the beach!
funicular up to Monte Igeldo
the view from Monte Igeldo....wow
getting good at this
the view to the countryside

No comments:

Post a Comment