Sunday, October 2, 2011

postcards from valencia

getting to Valencia wasn't as straight forward as I had hoped. i was super organised and packed, showered and got ready the night before. after a terrible sleep thanks to some boozy roomies, i finally fell into a deep sleep around 4.30am...with my bus leaving at 8am and me waking up at 8.10am to someone elses alarm, i was a little bit peeved.

this cut short my time in Valencia by about half a day (when you only have 2 half days and 1 full day in a place it's kind of annoying) but it turns out I could still do everything! Valencia isn't a huge city and there isn't a whole lot going on but I loved it for being so chilled out after the fast paced hustle and bustle of Barcelona.


1. colourful Valencia and a sweet old man
2. the foods of Spain
3. one of many gorgeous colourful domes, this one blue
4. my best Frida Kahlo impression outside the markets
5. little works of art and more colourful domes
6. street art
7. sunset & storm from my balcony (love the shadows)

No comments:

Post a Comment