Saturday, January 28, 2012

last week love.

last week was a good week all round

catching up with college friends for lunch and wandering the Portobello Road markets with Courtney - I could never get sick of those markets, there is so much to see...


...and a red velvet cupcake from Hummingbird to end the day (Elena)



late night date night ice skating at Somerset House on Sunday night


catching up with my school friend Amanda who was in town for literally less than 24 hours


Amanda introducing me to the Whole Foods Market, I can't wait to go back

herbal tea - it is the goodness, normally I am a green tea with jasmine kind of a girl but at Whole Foods I found this delish organic sweet citrus white tea

prawns! on special at Sainsburys - oh how i have missed them

avocados - 5 for £1 at Portobello Road and they were actually ripe - guacamole!

and this coat in green at ASOS finally went on sale and is now apart of my wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment