Friday, November 25, 2011

moving day.

how slack have I been at this for the past few weeks?
things have been a bit crazy over here with temping, job hunting, flat hunting and most recently, flatmate hunting.
tomorrow is moving day and we are moving into an absolutely charming little neighbourhood, we are located in the middle of a couple of areas: Islington, Canonbury and not far from Angel.
after struggling to find a room in a sharehouse we took the risk of getting our own place and filling to second room. round one of flatmate viewings proved to be unsuccessful but after round two we have found a lovely Australian girl...only problem is she can't move in until the 22nd of December so we're stuck with a non-english speaking Italian until then....

things i'm looking forward to most:
*unpacking my suitcase and hanging my clothes after three and a half months
*having places to put my things
*getting a slow cooker
*going home to a place that is my own
*a big kitchen
*a room where you can close the door
*a real bed
*Christmas decorating...
*getting creative in the kichen again, I feel like I've forgotten how to cook properly...
*walking around the neighbourhood
*going to the local pub - it's amazing.
*dinner parties
*an excuse to go to IKEA

Pinned Image
image via Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment