Wednesday, June 15, 2011

attack of the Big Mac

with my current life theme being new beginnings....i've been trying some new things.

when it comes to restaurants (not that i would call McDonalds a restaurant), i'm known for always ordering the same thing. i have a fear that if i order something new it won't be as good as my usual choice and i will leave feeling disappointed and unsatisfied.

over the weekend i had my first ever McDonalds Big Mac experience.


i’ve always been a Cheeseburger with no pickle kind of a girl but i wanted to know what all the hype was about.

so i headed to my nearest golden arches and popped my Big Mac cherry.

i’d have to say i was hugely disappointed, the famous Big Mac sauce that everyone raves about was such a let down, it was tangy and not nearly creamy enough for my taste buds.

i won’t be ordering it again, i’ll just stick to my Cheeseburger with no pickle from now on…although i did notice the Double Cheeseburger on the menu, maybe i will upgrade to this instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment